Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth


The redevelopment of the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in London's St Johns Wood comprised of a new reception, out-patients department, new acute ward, catering and restaurant facilities, refurbishment and extension to the hospice. This was the first of four projects carried out for The Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth, which was founded in 1856, and is one of the country's largest independent charity hospitals.